ABM Construction undertook the complete refurbishment, alteration, fit-out and rebuilding of this large and well-known motor dealership on the Belgard Road, in Tallaght, Dublin 24. The completed project included state-of-the-art showrooms and offices to serve a number of different car makes, including Mercedes Benz, Mazda, Volkswagen and Audi. The project was carried out in a ‘live’ working environment which necessitated strict traffic management planning and planning for the health and safety of both staff and customers.
- Refurbishment, fit-out and rebuild of a large motor dealership.
- ABM also undertook the upgrade works associated with the external paving of the forecourt area and the installation of a vehicular lift to access the Roof Car Park along with all external landscaping, site works and external paving.
- All internal finishes were to an extremely high standard with stainless steel curved staircases, mosaic tiled floors, high specification lighting and a generous use of glazing.
- This 3,600m2 project took 12 months for completion and was carried out in a ‘live’ working environment.
- ABM programmed the project in phases in order to accommodate the continuance of business on the premises without any disruption to the client whilst works were underway.
- All health and safety matters took high priority on this project due to the ongoing access to the premises by the general public and ABM maintained their excellent Health and Safety Record throughout.