ABM Construction has recently completed the new CBP lounge in terminal 2 for the Dublin Airport Authority. This executive lounge is located at pier 400 and serves predominately transatlantic US bound passengers. This lounge provides seated accommodation for up to 180 passengers and features high end fittings and finishes throughout.
ABM was main contractor on this project and has managed to produce an extremely high level of finish in line with our client’s project brief.
The works consists of soft demolitions of existing accommodations and
the construction of a full high specification fit out of approx. 700 sq m
Business Class executive lounge facility.
Passenger Lounge to seat 180 persons with additional support
The Lounge will predominantly serve Trans‐Atlantic passengers
following their process through the existing US Customs and Border
Protection facility in Pier 4.
High specification finishes throughout to floors, walls, ceilings, lighting,
bathrooms and furniture to provide luxury surroundings and relaxation
for business class passengers flying trans‐Atlantic,
ABM Construction was Main Works Contractor and PSCS for this
project and provided full contracts management to the DAA throughout
the full contract period.
An extremely high level of finish was maintained throughout the fit‐out
consistent to the client brief, including low voltage lighting features & art
work to help create this executive specification.
- Scope Of Works
- Soft demolition of existing cellular offices
- Strip back existing mechanical and electrical services
New stud partitions
- Supply and install new raised access floor
- Supply and install new floor finishes including terrazzo tiling
- Supply and install new layered ceiling including stretched
fabric and plasterboard
- Supply and install new wall finishes including solid surface
- Supply and install new joinery including new fitted furniture;
servery; barista bar
- Supply and installation of doors and ironmongery
- Existing wc blocks renovations including supply and installation of new
sanitary ware and finishes
- Supply and install new loose furniture
- Supply and install new motorised blinds to external windows
- Modifications to existing external cobble‐lock ramps and
- Modifications to existing external façade
- Lighting & ceiling features
- Relocations of existing mechanical equipment (Fan coil units)
- Supply, Installation and commissioning of new mechanical
- Supply, installation and commissioning of sprinkler system to suit
- Supply, installation and commissioning of new light fittings
- Supply, installation and commissioning of small power and data outlets
- Supply, installation and commissioning of new fire alarm equipment onto
- Supply, installation and commissioning of specialist systems e.g. access
control; cctv & flight information screens.