This project necessitated the performance of an archaeological dig as it is next to the historic Dundrum Castle.
- This project, consisted of the construction of 63 high specification apartment units, in 3 separate blocks, size, 5,200m².
- At the outset, ABM facilitated an archaeological dig on the site, as it is immediately adjacent to the historic Dundrum Castle.
- The development is constructed on a steep embankment beside the Dundrum Bypass across the road form the new Dundrum Shopping Centre.
- ABM carried out some slope stabilization work to ensure the safety of the new construction.
- The project duration was 12 months and construction was fast-tracked due to the archaeological and site issues mention above.